Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm your everyday, regular 16-year-old girl with a high ambition. My life regulates around the boundaries which I have unconsciously set upon myself. I can be described as plain, competitive, emotional and thriving. My dream would be to publish a best-selling novel and be internationally known, and later get into (if possible) showbiz. So look out, world! Here comes the great, one and only, N. Hannah!

Tagged?

Do you have any pets?
Yep. Three, rather large, rabbits.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Green.

Name three things that are close to you:
You mean literally close? Hmm. Nail-clipper. Thumb-drive. Physics book.

What is the last book you read?
Physics book.

Are you or were you a good student?
Once I was a very good student. That was a very long time ago. Now I'm semi-average. Perhaps even below.

What's your favorite sport?
I surf. Surf the net.

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Sleeping late has become a part of my life.

What's the weather like right now?
Bright. Too bright.

Who tells the best jokes?
My sister Hajer and my friend, Mel.

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
The sacrificial death of a few Sun Goddesses (SERIOUSLY!).

Do you believe in karma?
Yes.

Do you believe in luck?
Yeah.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Scrambled, baby!

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect antique furniture! Oh, wait. I don't. (D'oh!)

Are you proud of yourself?
I hate myself.

Are you reliable?
Depends on your reason for relying on me.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
I don't give money. I take 'em.

What's your favorite food?
CHEESE, CHEESE and anything that involves CHEESE.

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
I don't think so.

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
HELL YEAH!

Do like to draw?
Malas all ready.

What's your favorite invention?
BED.

Is your room messy?
My standards? This is neat. Others? It looks like a war zone.

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
Oranges!

Do you give in easily?
Hell, no.

Are you a good guesser?
No.

Can you read other people's expressions?
Yes. Pretty well.

Are you a bully?
I don't bully.

Do you have a job?
My job is to laze around and sleep all day. I'm the bum of the family.

What time did you wake up this morning?
9am.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
A tuna sandwich!

When was the last time you showered?
YESTERDAY!

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
I think I'll do a bit of Add. Maths.

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday because I can stay up late and wake up even later the next morning.

Do you have any nicknames?
Han, Foo', Emo, Emo Queen, Llama (still not getting it), Boyfriend Killer, Ka Na, Kuna.... must you really ask??

Have you ever been scuba diving?
No. I don't do fish. Or sea. Or sport. Whatever. I don't do outside the house.

What's your least favorite color?
Pale yellow.

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Bilbo, the family rabbit. May he rest in peace.

What toothpaste do you use?
Colgate.

Do you enjoy challenges?
Only if I win them.

What's the last movie you saw?
Do 60 episodes of Bleach count? No? Well, then, I guess its Hancock.

What does your last text message say?
Ok.

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Mel.

What's your favorite school subject?
Duhhhh....

What's your least favorite school subject?
Chemistry! No, wait! Add Math. Oh, no, no! Physics! Wait. Erm; BM! God, there are so many to choose from!!

Would you rather have money or love?
Money is love if you use it wisely.

Do you miss anyone right now?
Bilbo.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch/play/smell nor do I even CARE about sports.

Do you need to do laundry?
Naah. I can wear the same thing for a week before doing laundry!

Do you listen to the radio?
Every night.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Cut myself.

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
No. Why would I want to? They die after about a week anyways.

What color are your bed sheets?
Yellow.

What's your ringtone?
*Cough* That Tokyo Drift song. Fast and Furious.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Gene Simmons.

Do you have any obsessions right now?
RENRUKI!

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
Yeah. They're cool.

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Citrus!

Do you watch cartoons?
Hell, yeah.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
No.

Name three people in the world you dislike:
My ex Math teacher, Giggalee, and Sofia's Best Friend.

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
I don't think so.

Do you like sushi?
Depends.

Do you believe in magic?
Say that again and I'll punch you!

2 comments:

Hajer Nasir said...

i knw tht one! it looks like the one i took. haha

Shoushi Koppu said...

0.0 id say you were just like me well except for the fact im wearing a blue shirt.....and i dont have a rabbit unfortunately