Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
I'm your everyday, regular 16-year-old girl with a high ambition. My life regulates around the boundaries which I have unconsciously set upon myself. I can be described as plain, competitive, emotional and thriving. My dream would be to publish a best-selling novel and be internationally known, and later get into (if possible) showbiz. So look out, world! Here comes the great, one and only, N. Hannah!

Tips to Stay Cool When Your Parents Criticize You

I decided that since I hadn't posted in a while anyways, I'm going to add in one extra post. Send in two at one shot before calling it a night, y'know?

Anyways, here it is. A somewhat sequel to my previous one.

Tips to Stay Cool When Your Parents Criticize You:

5) Think of that hot guy you saw the other day at the mall.

4) Entertain yourself with a good joke. Ensure, however, that the joke isn't TOO good. You wouldn't want them to catch you laughing, now, would you?

3) Put on a sad face.

2) Nod every few seconds.

1) SHUT UP.

If all goes well, these tips will really help you out of a jam! (Result not guaranteed. Please visit your doctor if allergic reaction occurs)

0 comments: